Sunday, June 2, 2013

Monday after Mother's Day


Loved talking to you :)          5-13-13                                    

Thank you for the LOVE :) You are so great. I did get the pics. They are darling.     

 I agree, I love that no matter what happens between each of our lives we can always come back together "without skipping a beat"...that’s why you’re the greatest mom in the world and my best friend. I was very sad to go...it went by way too quick :( But I hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day! Really, I'll be there for the next one ;) haha I think about you often and pray for you.

 Thank you for the reminders! ;) You are so good to me! Tell everyone I said hello.

  xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

 Love you Honey Bunches of Oats!

 Here is a pic from today...we got free ice cream at the Cheese Factory!...not that my cheeks need it!
 
 

                                                               Manti, Utah Trip-Manti Temple
 

                                                          Hailstorm in Beaver, Utah
Missionary Nametag Cookie made by a member :)
 
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment