Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dear Moriah's (Sister Larsen) family and friends,
I have not forgotten about the blog. I had surgery on Sept. 4th.
I'm about 4 weeks behind on emails. I'm hoping to get some caught up this week and next. Things take me twice as long to do right now, moving a little slow on one foot. Things will continue to be a bit of a challenge for the next few months, so I'm asking for patience, mostly from myself. :)

Just a quick update. We got a call a week or so ago from a family who lives in Salt Lake. They were in St. George for a weekend and happened to meet Sister Larsen at the Visitor's Center. They were so impressed with her and asked her if they could call her parents to let us know she was doing well. We feel so blessed to get reports from people all over, some we know and some we don't but they all report wonderful things that warm our hearts and spirits. :)
This past week a cousin from Portland Oregon who Sister Larsen has never met, met at the visitor's center on Wednesday. My cousin sent me pictures of the two of them and some of Moriah from her phone. What a highlight of my week!! Sister Larsen looks so good and so happy. My cousin reported that Sister Larsen has such a huge, wonderful spirit to match her huge, beautiful sparkling eyes. :) Sister Larsen gave my cousin and her friends a tour and shared some church history with them.
I can tell you from Moriah's emails she is busy, busy and is loving the "work" although difficult and challenging at times.

Thanks for all the support and good thoughts and wishes that continue to come our way.
We are so BLESSED! :)

And I will work on getting "caught up" with life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment