Sunday, July 8, 2012

Today is Moriah's first Sunday in the MTC. I imagine she is loving it! The past few weeks attending church in my home ward was challenging for Moriah because she was use to a very quiet "student" ward. My ward is very large and mostly young families with lots of babies and young children. Needless to say, it's not usually quiet during Sacrament Meeting. I'm sure today Moriah is loving the quiet and soaking up "the spirit."
It has been hard for me (mom) the past few days to not text or Facebook my daughter. I keep thinking she is in Flagstaff so when something happens or I have a picture to share, I just automatically pick up my phone to send to her. This afternoon after church I will send her an email. I have an email address for her but I have been asked that only immediate family use it, as Moriah's time on a computer, once a week, is very limited. I know she will love receiving any letters, notes etc. from family and friends. :D  Here are the addresses I have for her so far:

Sister Moriah Larsen
MTC Mailbox #171
UT-STG 0801
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793
(Moriah will be at the MTC until the end of July)

Sister Moriah Larsen
Mission Office
Utah St. George Mission
107 S. 1470 E. Ste 304
St. George, Utah 84790

Anything sent has to go through the post office. If you have any questions about what can/can't be sent just leave a comment on the blog or you can send me a message on Facebook.
Sharilyn Larsen aka Mom

**PS A HUGE THANK YOU to all our family and friends who have been so supportive of Moriah and her goal of serving a church mission. She has been SO excited to share her testimony of our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. I know her love for all people, love of giving service and her testimony will help change lives for the better in the next 18 months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment